Little River School House
The original, one-room, log schoolhouse on this site opened in 1877 under the direction of Isaac and Lucy Berry. The multi-racial community known as Little River raised the present building in 1905. It was the local school and community center until 1935. The Berry family landscaped the property around the lake, including the beach, calling it Pleasant View. They sold it to Mecosta County for a park after Lucy Berry's death.