Woodhull Township Hall
Woodhull Township was organized in 1838 and named for brothers John and Josephus Woodhull, who had begun purchasing land in this area in 1837. In 1895 the township built a hall northeast of here. By the 1960s, the building was too small for the government's needs. In 1962 the township bought this two-room from Woodhull Township School District Number Six and moved the township offices here, while the school moved into a larger building. Later, the wall between the former classrooms was moved to create a small office and a larger meeting space. In 2000 an addition was built on the rear of the of the for new offices. The interior of the original building was converted into a single room for meetings and such community events as parties, musical performances and reunions.