Michigan State Medical Society

Michigan State Medical Society

Formation of the Michigan State Medical Society took place here, June 5, 1866, in the Supreme Court Room of Odd Fellows Hall. About one hundred physicians from all areas in Michigan were present. The society adopted the code of ethics of the American Medical Association. The state society, a voluntary, professional organization, provides postgraduate training for physicians and strives to improve the public health by its public service and educational activities

Marker relocated to Lansing
Registered Site S0270
Erected 1965

Location: 85 Woodward Ave.
Detroit, Wayne County

Topics:
Clubs and Organizations
Missing Markers

Evidence indicates that this Marker is no longer in place.

Home

Latitude: 42.32884, Longitude: -83.044813

© 2018 - MichMarkers.com