Michigan Municipal League

Michigan Municipal League

In September 1899, Michigan mayors -- led by William Baum Sr., of Saginaw, and George Perry of Grand Rapids -- formed the Michigan Municipal League in Grand Rapids, to help local governments deal with increased demands from population growth and new technology. By joining forces through the league, municipalities are able to assist each other by sharing information and providing educational programs and publications aimed at effective local government.
photo of Michigan Municipal League

Registered Site S0640
Erected 1990

Location: 1675 Green St.
Ann Arbor, Washtenaw County

Topics:
Clubs and Organizations

Home

Latitude: 42.296678, Longitude: -83.692582

© 2018 - MichMarkers.com