Four Towns Methodist Church
Four Towns received its name because it is near the point where the townships of West Bloomfield, Commerce, Waterford, and White Lake meet. In 1866 a frame school house was built on land donated by Nathan R. Colvin. From that year until 1930 the building served as both a school and church. Since then the building has been used primarily for church activities.