Capitol Hill School
This 1860 building is the last of three Gothic Revival schools in Marshall. The name comes from its location on a site proposed for the Michigan state capitol. Donated to the Marshall Historical Society by the Board of Education in 1967, it is today a children's museum with a restored nineteenth century classroom. It is listed in the Historic American Buildings Survey and the National Register of Historic Places.