Sue Silliman House
This brick structure was built in the 1870s by Arthur Silliman, an early pioneer to the area, who came to Three Rivers in 1847. The lower level of the building served as Silliman's blacksmith shop and the upper stories served his family. Near this site a Potawatomi Indian trail crossed the St. Joseph. The confluence of the St. Joseph, Portage and Rocky rivers at this site gave Three Rivers its name.