Florence B. Deering Museum
Hartland Township was settled in 1831. On this site distinguished early citizens Robert and Chauncey Crouse operated a general mercantile business. In 1891 this town hall was built. The hall later served as a fire station and a center for community life. In 1970 it became the Florence B. Deering Museum, honoring the librarian who collected and assembled memorabilia from the Hartland area.