White Oak Twp Hall
The settlements of White Oak, Ingham, Wheatfield and Leroy were organized as Ingham Township by the state legislature on March 11, 1837. On April 2, 1837, the first township meeting was held at the home of Caleb Carr. White Oak separated from Ingham Township and organized on March 21, 1839. Daniel Dutcher hosted the first meeting of the new township at his home. Until the erection of this hall in 1877, townspeople held meetings in their homes. This building is dedicated to those pioneers who established White Oak Township.