Decatur Township Hall
Constructed at the turn of the century, this building replaced the original 1870 township hall. A Georgian Revival brick and stone structure, it was dedicated on September 19, 1901. Besides township activities, the hall has been the setting for traveling medicine shows, school plays and a greeting card factory. It is now used for township meetings and local elections. Since 1970 it has also housed the Decatur Community Museum.