Grand Trunk Depot
This depot was constructed in 1870 as the western terminus of the Detroit, Grand Haven and Milwaukee Railroad. The line was later owned by the Grand Trunk Western Railroad. The station served Grand Haven as a passenger depot until passenger service between Detroit and Grand Haven ended in 1955. The city of Grand Haven purchased the property in 1967 and leased the depot to the Tri-Cities Historical Society. The rehabilitated structure was reopened as a historical museum in 1972.