Saint Paul's Episcopal Church
Saint Paul's Church was organized in 1872 and served by itinerant minister Mosely Morris. In 1874 the parish erected its first church building. Three years later the vestry sold the structure and the parish was disolved. In 1879 Deacon William H. Sparling revived Saint Paul's with services in a rented hall. Within a few years the parish acquired this church, built by Congregationalists in 1856, and moved it to the present site. This is Greenville's oldest church building.