Priscilla Calkins Prior House
Frederic and Priscilla Prior and four of their seven children were among Milford Township's earliest settlers. Originally from Massachusetts, the Priors came to Michigan in 1835 and settled near Sears Lake. This house was completed soon after Frederic's death in 1840. Priscilla married Charles Colton of New York and continued to live in the house following his death in 1853. Prior family descendants owned the property until 1936.