Wales Township Hall
The state legislature set off Wales Township from Clyde Township on March 27, 1841. It was considered one of the finest agricultural districts in St. Clair County. In 1889 citizens voted to build a town hall. On November 8, 1890, the township board held its first meeting in this Stick style building. The interior retains the original bench seating around the perimeter of the hall which is still used for township meetings.