Cleveland Park Pavilion
In 1930 automobile pioneer Harry M. Jewett donated twenty acres of land and money to Rose City for a park. By July 1931 local businessmen had create the park with tourist cabins, a baseball diamond and this pavilion. The Ogemaw County Herald hailed the park as "second to none in the state and other parts of the country." The Cleveland Park Pavilion, with its stone chimney and four stoves, continues to serve as an open air kitchen and dining hall.