Hamilton Grange Hall / Hamilton Fair
Local farmers organized Hamilton Grange No. 355 in 1874 and built this hall the following year. Lacking a town center, area residents congregated at the hall, which hosted elections and rallies as well as school programs, church services, funeral, lectures, and parties. By 1897 No. 355 was among the largest granges in the state and hosted annual fairs on land adjacent to the hall. When the grange disbanded in 1977, this building became the Hamilton Township Hall.